Thursday 17 July 2008

HOMOSEXUALITY IS WRONG ...


There are those who say that homosexuality is wrong, and that homosexuals should not practice their homosexuality. All homosexuals should abstain.


That is a fine thing to say if you are not homosexual. We are what we are - I earnestly believe that in the debate of "nature versus nurture", nature has the greatest influence, and that we are mostly born that way. We do not have a choice.

I believe that abstinence can cause depression and worse to occur - that as living beings, we have as much need to have sexual fulfillment as the next man.

The fact is that I am gay, I am married (whether I should have married or not) and I have to make the best of the situation that I am in, without hurting too much my loved ones, and yet at the same time, meeting my innermost needs.

How I do that? Well that is where I do have a choice. It may not be easy, but I do have a choice.

No comments: